Supporting youth as they transition into their community upon their release from custody.
How is this Accomplished?
We will be focused on the following 2 areas of ministry for youth released from custody.
1) First contact with referrals to places of support where youth released have their identified needs met in London & across Canada.
2) Equip local church teams to conduct youth custody chapel in their community by equipping them by doing FREE 1 hour online youth prison ministry training seminars.
“The Lord is a Refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in time of trouble.” Psalm 9:9
Topics covered in youth prison ministry training seminar:
- What is a vision and your personal vision for youth prison ministry?
- What are the 3 main reasons why Churches or Individuals should be involved in youth prison ministry?
- What 5 things does Jesus offer youth in custody?
- What are the 4 keys in establishing an EFFECTIVE youth prison ministry after-care ministry?
- What are the 7 essentials for doing meetings in a youth custody facility?
- What are the most important factors in ministering to a family of a youth in custody?
- What 5 things are needed for a youth released from custody transitioning back into their community?
- What is necessary for safety and dress codes when ministering in a youth custody facility?
A Video Introduction to Refuge Ministries Canada
Our Ministry Office Location
300 Colborne Street
London, ON N6B 2S6
Registered Canadian Charity #:
Just Released or
Need Addiction Help?
Call us Toll Free at
Our Ministry Partners
Reverend Alan Campbell
Reverend Steve Swarath
Board Member/Office Administrator